Read the SBS Management Referral Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
SBS Management has made it easier to refer businesses with awesome services. When you enroll in the new program and accept the terms and conditions, you are ready to start getting paid. Here are some ideas to get the word out there: • Posting recommendations about SBS Management on your social media pages • Sending a personalized email to your friends and colleagues • Hosting a banner on your business website or blog
About the SBS Management Referral Rewards Program
The SBS Management Referral Rewards Program rewards enrolled referrers for submitting business referrals that become new customers of SBS Management. It's easy to participate. Just enroll in the program and submit your referrals. When we close the sale, you will earn your rewards!
With SBS Management Referral Rewards you can earn generous rewards:
· $150 for each qualified services; AND · 10% commission for other services
SBS Management Referral Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
a) “SBS Management ” means SBS Management LLC. b) “Referrer” means individual or company that provides the information to SBS Management of a potential new SBS Management customer. c) “Referee” means the individual or company referred to SBS Management by the Referrer that becomes an SBS Management customer. d) “SBS Management Referral Program” means the program described on http://www.sbsmanagementusa.com
2) The SBS Management Referral Program is valid only for new referrals on new service activations for customers that have not subscribed to any SBS Management service within the last year. Individuals or companies previously submitted to SBS Management and/or are engaged in conversations with an SBS Management representative do not qualify. Offer valid in the U.S. only and cannot be combined with any other offers. The Referrer cannot be an owner, employee, or agent of the Referee. The Referrer cannot be an SBS Management employee or family member of an SBS Management employee. The Referrer cannot be an owner, employee or agent of an organization with which SBS Management has an affiliate agreement. The Referrer cannot resell SBS Management services.
3) Misuse of the SBS Management Referral Program may result in the disconnection of SBS Management service and forfeit of the offer(s).
4) The Referral Program is subject to the SBS Management Terms and Conditions of service as posted and periodically updated on the SBS Management website at http://www.sbsmanagementusa.com
5) The Referrer is an independent contractor. Referrer is not an agent, affiliate, employee, joint venture or partner of SBS Management. Referrer cannot make representations beyond representations located at http://www.sbsmanagementusa.com
6) Any customer that becomes a customer of SBS Management by being referred to the service is a customer of SBS Management for the services procured from SBS Management.
Payments for business referrals are made via direct deposit to the referrer. Prior to payment, referrers must complete an IRS Form W-9 available in the SBS Management website. Payment will be forfeited if the referrer has not accepted the SBS Management Referral Program Terms and Conditions and/or the W-9 is not provided to SBS Management within 30 days of the order date of referral. Payment will not occur until the referred customer has activated service and paid their bill for the first billing period. Payment will be issued after 30 days of service activation. The referred customer must be in good standing for 90 days or the payment will be recalled. If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com
8) How to Participate
Referring is simple. Here’s how to become a SBS Management “Referrer”: • Complete the enrollment form and electronically accept the “SBS Management Referral Program Terms and Conditions.” • You may submit referrals directly by logging into the SBS Management Referral Rewards website, or by email. Once an individual or company is referred (“Referee”) directly or indirectly to SBS Management, an SBS Management consultative sales representative will call the referee in order to understand their business needs, educate them on SBS Management ’s business solutions, and if it’s a good fit, suggest the best service(s) for their business. Rest assured, we know your reputation and ours depends on the quality of our approach and services.
9) Qualifying Services
The following SBS Management services qualify for a referral reward of $150* per service: Payroll, Accounting, LLC Formation & Web Design. In the event that the final pricing offered to the Referee is lower than the pricing listed on the SBS Management price book, SBS Management reserves the right to reduce the $150 referral reward
SBS Management makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the agreement or any services or products that may be involved at any time with this agreement. SBS Management disclaims warranties (including, without limitation), fitness for a particular purpose, title, merchantability, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance or usage. SBS Management makes no representation that the operation of sbs management web site or service and products will be uninterrupted or error-free. SBS Management is not responsible nor liable for punitive or consequential damages. Any products or services of SBS Management are not to be used in medical or other circumstances where failure or interruption could cause injury or death.
* The governing law for this agreement is Texas, and any litigation will be in San Antonio Antonio, Texas.