A Feature-Rich, Secure and Affordable Billing Platform:
Having consulted with thousands of merchants, the question we are most frequently asked is "What's your rate?" Ever wonder how this question became the starting point for all negotiations?
Obviously, rate is an important component, but what we have found is that merchants have actually been taught to ask this question by sales reps. Inexperienced and untrained sales reps rarely do more than sell on rate, using rate as the chief motivating factor to get merchants to sign contracts.
If you ask for rates, savvy marketers will only be too happy to entice you with below-market gimmick rates designed to lure your business into a contractual obligation. These contracts may be long-term terminal leases or multi-year processing agreements with stiff early-termination fees.
Having more knowledge about what determines your discount rates and the fees that impact your bottom line cost will help you make an informed decision when selecting a credit card processing provider. Understanding the importance of price structure and having a company that can help you manage Interchange qualification are very important.
Monthly (not daily) discount
Interchange returned on cardholder credits
• Reprogram your existing compatible terminal or POS system
• Purchase over 3 payments a Dial / IP / Wireless / Contactless terminal system(s)
• Activate a virtual terminal / payment gateway (consumer or B2B)
• Use Touch Tone Capture service and manual imprinter
• Check out the latest payment technology innovations
• Read more about PCI compliance
For more information about our Payment Services call us at
210.889.3051 or contact us today.